Jump to navigation
Avi Kumin's Attorney Publications
- Avi Kumin and Andrew Schroeder, "Protection from Retaliation: Not Always Guaranteed for HR," SHRM (April 18, 2017).
- Avi Kumin, “The Scoop On LA Times Employment Decision,” Law360 (Nov. 9, 2015).
- Avi Kumin, “Taking Aim at Section 1981?,” The Legal Times (Oct. 29, 2007).
- Debra Katz and Avi Kumin, “‘Meritor’ at 20: Ills persist,” The National Law Journal (Jun. 26, 2006).
- Debra Katz and Avi Kumin. “Family Leave Lives On,” The National Law Journal, (Jun. 24, 2002).
- Debra Katz and Avi Kumin, CLE Course Materials: “Family and Medical Leave Act Issues Post – 9/11, Including PTSD, Requests for Flexible Leave Schedules and Work From Home,” ALI-ABA (2002).
- P. Friere and Avi Kumin, “El Rostro Oculto de la Deuda Externa: El Desafio de los Derechos Humanos” (The Hidden Face of the External Debt: The Challenge for Human Rights), Un Continente Contra La Deuda (A Continent Against the Debt), (2000).